Draftboard is offering a $2,000 referral bonus for this job!
Time since posting
👩💼 Role: Business Development Representative (BDR)
🔢 Experience: 2-4 years
🌎 Location: US East Coast or Israel
Companies routinely offer referral bonuses for new hires, but they limit those bonuses to just their own employees. Why? Enter Draftboard, a marketplace where companies publicly post what they'll pay if someone successfully refers them a new hire and Scouts (referrers) compete to earn that referral bonus by scouring their networks for the best talent they know. Over 50 leading tech companies are already using Draftboard, including Via, Formlabs, Seatgeek, MyFitnessPal, OpenPhone and many more, and we're backed by leading early stage investors in the US.
We're looking to make our first BDR hire at Draftboard!
This person is a hustler who knows how to get to yes. Your sole goal is to get companies interested enough in Draftboard that they schedule a call with the Founder, Zach. You don't have to close them, you don't have to win their business - just get them on the line. It's Zach job to close them, which usually happens in <30 minutes.
We currently use Hubspot, Apollo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Connect The Dots, but you'll have full flexibility to choose & use the tools you need to succeed. We've built target lists of companies & people, so you'll have a rich and largely untapped opportunity on Day 1 to mine, and you'll responsible for growing and refining that list; figuring out new ways to reach people; and testing different channels and messaging.
What we want to see:
- 2-4 years of experience as a BDR, preferably in a startup environment
- HR / recruiting software experience a plus (though not a must)
- Knowledge of outbound tools, processes and strategies
- Hungry attitude
- Team player
- Open to feedback
What you’ll do:
- Conduct high volume prospecting
- Qualify leads through calls, emails, video, and social media
- Test & iterate messaging and strategies to build maximum pipeline of qualified leads
- Maintain a strong brand image in all communications with potential customers