Accrue Savings is offering a $3,000 referral bonus for this job!
Time since posting
Accrue Savings is a consumer fintech company on a mission to help Americans save. We believe that rewards, points and incentives shouldn’t only come from paying with credit. We help smart brands and retailers incentivize shoppers with cash rewards when they save up for both big and ongoing, smaller purchases. Accrue Savings is backed by a fantastic set of VCs and angels, and has a large number of early retailer customers, led by an experienced founder and operator with a growing team. We’re looking for curious, self-starters, who are determined to drive an idea from inception to market.
The Product Designer will report to the Chief Technology Officer and will help set design direction across all current and future Accrue Savings products and experiences. This is an opportunity for a designer to grow in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Successful candidates will meld their passion for designing visually appealing products, thinking strategically to establish Accrue’s design culture and process.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with the product management team to drive product strategy, ensuring design and functionality align with overarching business goals.
- Develop captivating consumer-facing and retailer product experiences that resonate with our user base.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to define and refine features aimed at enhancing consumer and retailer experiences.
- Partner with retailers, product managers, and executives to formulate, prioritize, and execute on a roadmap that significantly enhances consumer and retailer interactions.
- Embrace an agile approach, rapidly iterating on designs, and identifying opportunities to continually enhance customer value.
- Demonstrated ability to turn low resolution requirements into feature designs informed by market needs.
- Uphold an unwavering standard for execution, ensuring deliverables exhibit both exceptional quality and efficiency.
- Play a pivotal role in the founding team, actively participating in critical decisions that shape the company’s future.
What you'll need
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer, with a strong preference for candidates from social, gaming, or fintech backgrounds
- Demonstrated ability to consistently deliver high-quality products to market
- A genuine passion for crafting exceptional social or fintech experiences that resonate with users
- Ability to effectively communicate & defend design decisions with user & business outcomes in mind
- Excitement to contribute to strategic direction through design exploration
- Proven expertise in developing consumer apps that have exhibited user and usage growth, showcasing your integral role in their success
- Track record of creating designs that effectively drive changes in user behavior, resulting in measurable impact
- Prior experience in a startup environment, showcasing your ability to thrive in a dynamic and evolving setting
Benefits & perks
- Robust health benefits packages (3 of our 4 medical plans cost $0 for full family coverage)
- Company contributed 401k
- An empathetic team that values mental wellness and work/life balance
- A hybrid-friendly work environment with a brand new Union Square NYC office!
- Ground floor opportunity to bring a product to market that helps people in a way that doesn't exist today
Accrue Savings is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected].