Tweed is offering a $1,500 referral bonus for this job!
Time since posting
Who we are:
Tweed is a plug & play white-label wallet and payment solution that helps platforms and brands to create frictionless web3 experiences and onboard mainstream users at scale. We are based in NYC and TLV, and are backed by Tier 1 global VC.
We're looking for a Senior Fullstack Engineer to join our team. You'll be designing and implementing the digital assets applications and will change how people around the globe pay and get paid. You will be deeply involved in the design process, and support the product from conception to roll out.
We're building creative, diverse and fast-moving team that’s passionate about building the future of digital payments. If you are passionate about blockchain, crypto, payments and owning a major part of the product, we’d love to hear from you!
- Co-develop the Backend portion of the product (TypeScript + NodeJS)
- Co-develop and maintain money transfer protocols (Self developed)
- Co-develop fun creative and innovative work environment
- Highly skilled backend developer
- Good OOP skills (TS / Python / C++ / Java / Rust / Go etc.)
- Understand security concepts
- Understand cryptography (encryption, hashing etc.)
- Cloud infra and tooling
- Knows how to maintain clean and organized codebase
- Amazing team skills
- A highly motivated, detail-oriented engineer, able to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Passionate about learning new things and taking on new challenges
- At least 2 years of Backend development experience,
- Programming experience with React / Angular / Rust / C++ / Java / Go / C# / TS / Python.
- Understanding of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience working in production cloud-based containerized environments and CI/CD methodologies
- Strong communication, collaboration, and documentation skills.