Accrue Savings is offering a $3,000 referral bonus for this job!
Time since posting
Accrue Savings is a consumer fintech company on a mission to help Americans save. We believe that rewards, points and incentives shouldn’t only come from paying with credit. We help smart brands and retailers incentivize shoppers with cash rewards when they save up for both big and ongoing, smaller purchases. Accrue Savings is backed by a fantastic set of VCs and angels, and has a large number of early retailer customers, led by an experienced founder and operator with a growing team. We’re looking for curious, self-starters, who are determined to drive an idea from inception to market.
An opportunity to be a founding member of the Accrue sales team, as a Sales Development Representative, you are a motivated, high-energy professional with a desire to drive the sales process with prospective retailers. You understand the importance of quality outreach, and you have a sense of urgency to build solid pipelines (quality + quantity). You also understand the importance of being a team player and love smashing quotas!
What you'll do
- Meet and exceed both monthly and quarterly business development / lead generation goals
- Work with our teams to craft quality outreach messaging - and constantly A/B test this language to ensure quality messaging and optimal conversion rates
What we'd love to see
- 1-2+ years of experience in a quota-carrying closing role with a track record of meeting and exceeding goals, preferably within a fintech or high-growth startup environment in a sales development capacity
- Experience utilizing tools such as Salesforce & other sales engagement tools to track and maintain business leads
- Ability to develop and deliver tailored messaging to your customers
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to build valuable relationships -- “No” doesn’t scare you!
- You are self-motivated, hard working, and a true team player
Benefits & perks
- Robust health benefits packages (3 of our 4 medical plans cost $0 for full family coverage)
- Company contributed 401k
- An empathetic team that values mental wellness and work/life balance
- A hybrid-friendly work environment with a brand new Union Square NYC office!
- Ground floor opportunity to bring a product to market that helps people in a way that doesn't exist today
Accrue Savings is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected].